WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
TenTen Words

Creating Video with audio (text to speech) from text file

ReplyThanks 2019/10/08 02:33:15 0 0

Hi

Can I create a video with text and audio (TTS from text provided) with click of a button?

The text will appear and transition with the audio.

Example is story of 3 little pigs.

Can I create a video (with text and audio and a black background) with the text provided?

After looking through your demo videos,

It seems that [Script] and [Audio - TTS Selected Text] is able to do it.

Is there a more detailed demo video where I can view the 2 functions?

Once upon a time there was an old mother pig who had three little pigs and not enough food to feed them. So when they were old enough, she sent them out into the world to seek their fortunes.

The first little pig was very lazy. He didn't want to work at all and he built his house out of straw. The second little pig worked a little bit harder but he was somewhat lazy too and he built his house out of sticks. Then, they sang and danced and played together the rest of the day.

The third little pig worked hard all day and built his house with bricks. It was a sturdy house complete with a fine fireplace and chimney. It looked like it could withstand the strongest winds.

The next day, a wolf happened to pass by the lane where the three little pigs lived; and he saw the straw house, and he smelled the pig inside. He thought the pig would make a mighty fine meal and his mouth began to water.

Aprilcaicai
2019/10/09 17:15:42

Have you watched all tutorials in this post?

https://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=6108#.XZ2lJ2n7Tcc

TenTen Words
2019/10/10 06:39:09
Hi

I didn't understand your demo videos

It just say,
Select script
C:\asdasd\zczxc\123.mp4
Select script
Select 1st script
select run
select the new script u created with 1st and 2nd script
select run

Is there a user manual i can read through?

Or an actual live example of how it works?

Thanks!

Aprilcaicai
2019/10/10 16:48:47

Sorry here is only tutorial available.

Which video are you watching, where cannot you understand please? I can check it for you.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option